The Mission-Aransas National Estuarine Research Reserve brings together scientists, landowners, policy-makers, and the public to ensure that coastal management decisions benefit flora and fauna, water quality, and people.
- Established in 2006
- We are the 3rd largest NERR at 186,189 acres
- The only NERR in Texas
- The only NERR west of the Mississippi in the Gulf of Mexico
Events and News
- Texas Plastic Pollution Symposium - October 30, 2018
- Hurricane Harvey Research Symposium - August 23, 2018
- Turtle Release - May 12, 2018!
- Registration now open for our Gulf Tree Workshop!
- Gulf Tree Workshop - Join us November 29, 2017!
- NEW venue and date for our upcoming workshop! Linking Science Communication to Municipal Planning for Resilience