The Mission-Aransas National Estuarine Research Reserve brings together scientists, landowners, policy-makers, and the public to ensure that coastal management decisions benefit flora and fauna, water quality, and people.
- We are the 3rd largest NERR at 186,189 acres
- The only NERR in Texas
- The only NERR west of the Mississippi in the Gulf of Mexico
Events and News
- Film and Discussion Series begins Thursday, October 27th at 3pm
- Mission-Aransas Reserve's 10th Anniversary and National Estuaries Day!
- Ocean Conservancy’s International Coastal Cleanup - Community Program
- Natural Designs for Resiliency - Upcoming Workshop August 2, 2016
- Film and Discovery Series Starting June 8th at 3pm
- Birding 101 for Kids - Starting on June 6th
- 1 of 4